[AG-TECH] HD on AG - Capture

Vine, Derek A Derek.Vine at usd.edu
Wed Dec 17 07:55:25 CST 2008

I had my eye on this little beauty, the DVEO HD-SDI Master Quad PCIe.
It would take from the HD-SDI BNC out from the camera.  I do not know a
lot about this card yet because we do not have the official request to
start looking at things.  Just wondering if anyone that knows more than
myself would know if this would work.

--Derek