[AG-TECH] Cannot connect to RIT Venues?

Matthew Leszczenski mxl9499 at rit.edu
Tue Aug 26 12:36:26 CDT 2008

Apparently when the ANL Venue Server went down, it caused problems with a
few of the venues that were running, or at least that's what I'm guessing
has caused this at the moment. I have noticed that the main Rochester
Institute of Technology lobby is non-existent anymore, I cannot connect to
it, and they don't show up in the main All Venues list. However I can still
connect to the main Argonne Lobby, and the RIT Collaboratorium and RIT
Conference venues. I am not sure what the problem is. Is this known already?
If not what can be done to fix it since we have a Conference/Demonstration
this Thursday.

Matthew Leszczenski

 - Technical Assistant and Eagle Scout

 - Undergraduate NSSA Major @ RIT