[AG-TECH] startup scripts AG3.1 for Fedora 8

Enrique Terrazas Enrique.Terrazas at ucsf.edu
Mon Aug 18 23:06:32 CDT 2008

Hello,

I have installed AccessGrid 3.1 on Fedora 8 and would like to have
VenueServer launched on startup.  I did not see any startup scripts
in /etc/init.d ... does anyone have a startup script they are willing
to share?  Or are startup scripts included by default and I'm just not
looking in the correct place?  I will also be running a bridge server
and registry server on the same machine, so a startup script that
includes those would be most welcome.  I am new to Fedora so I am not
that versed in boot time startup scripts for the platform.  Thanks!

Enrique Terrazas

--

Enrique Terrazas, MD, MS
Director, Laboratory Medicine Residency Program
Enrique.Terrazas at ucsf.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this
transmission, including any enclosed files, is confidential and
intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying,
disclosure and use of, the contents of this transmission is strictly
notify the sender immediately by reply email and permanently delete
this message, enclosures and all copies.