[AG-TECH] Any more H.264 news?

Nathan Gardiner nathan.gardiner at canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Apr 21 18:12:58 CDT 2008

Hi Andrew,

I have come across this before. Are you using the extended video
producer for windows? If you are then it doesn't work with PAL cameras
(which UK, Australia and NZ etc use).

In regards to the UQ vislab DV / HDV services, under my ubuntu box I had
a similar problem until I installed a fairly up-to-date NVidia Graphics
card and drivers. (I am currently using an 8800 card).

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Nathan