[AG-TECH] Audio Problems on Windows 2000

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 26 12:50:09 CDT 2007

The AudioService.log file includes information about the command used to
start RAT.
If you look in this file, you might see the problem, or you can file a
bug and attach
the logfile and we can look into it.

You'll find that logfile here:

c:\Documents and Settings\<you>\Application Data\AccessGrid3\Logs.

You can file a bug in the Access Grid Bugzilla here:

http://bugzilla.mcs.anl.gov/accessgrid

Tom