[AG-TECH] venue client only sees some local nodes but all video/audio streams ok?

gurcharan khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Wed Sep 26 11:13:38 CDT 2007

Dean,

Yes, you're right. Switching to unicast doesn't help. Seems the venue
client itself is the only
part of AG that doesn't see all the participants--it sees two buildings
but not two other bldgs.
Could this still be a networking issue? Or is it a Venue Client issue?
BTW, the DVTS streams
also follow what the Venue Client sees and doesn't see the sources the
Venue Client doesn't
see. I guess that makes some sort of sense.

Any thoughts?

-gurcharan

AG 3.1beta
WinXp