[AG-TECH] AGSchedule Support

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 18 17:07:02 CDT 2007

NCSA is currently evaluating its support for AGSchedule.  We are
requesting input from the AG Community both techs and users as to the
value of AGSchedule, its potential if continued and impact if no
longer available.  Also, we would like to know if other scheduling
systems are currently in use within the AG Community or other
collaborative communities.  Please send your comments to the
AGSchedule Administrator: agschedule at ncsa.uiuc.edu.  Please include a
statement as to whether your comments may be shared with NCSA
Administration officials and/or included as support for grant
proposals.  Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Michael Miller
AGSchedule Administrator
NCSA