[AG-TECH] NAT and bridge traffic

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 11 14:11:19 CDT 2007

You can use a narrowed port range by looking at the port range used by
the bridge
you want to use.  This is found in the VenueClient under
Tools->Preferences->Bridging;
each bridge is listed with its related port range (the rightmost column
in the list, you may
need to stretch the preferences window to see it).

The default port range for unicast bridges is 50000-52000, but some
bridges do use
alternate port ranges so you should check.

Tom