[AG-TECH] NAT and bridge traffic

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:13:39 CDT 2007

George, I've used AG from home several times and I'm behind a Linksys
router. All that you have to do is forward the bridge ports of the
Bridge Server to your internal IP. Generally, I forward 30000 to 65535
to my internal IP. Now if you're behind NAT in a campus environment it
may be a bit tricky to get the networking folks to forward those ports
to your machine.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu