[AG-TECH] Access Grid 3.1 beta2 Release Available

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 09:45:10 CDT 2007

I upgraded our VenueServer with the Slack11 packages for Beta2. Now
when clients connect to our server, the text chat doesn't work. It
says "You have to be connected to a venue to send a text message". In
the VenueServer3.cfg file I have:

textPort = 5223
textHost = jabber.mcs.anl.gov

This has been tested with Windows and Mac clients.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility