[AG-TECH] encrypted RAT session crashes

Kaizaad Bilimorya kaizaad at sharcnet.ca
Wed Oct 3 14:06:57 CDT 2007

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Kaizaad Bilimorya wrote:
> AccessGrid Version: 3.0.2. (build 1)
> MS Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP 2
>
> When connecting to our lobby this user's AccessGrid session works fine. When
> entering any encrypted rooms RAT crashes (video works) and windows gives the
> standard "report problem to Microsoft..."
>
> Attached are the logs. The room is called "SiteLeaders". I have searched the
> mailing lists and can not find any references to this type of error. The user
> did install "Access Grid 3.1 beta1" before uninstalling and dropping back to
> the current 3.0.2 version.

Seems that the uninstall of the beta did not remove the file:

C:\Documents and Settings\Windows_Login\Application Data\AccessGrid3\local_services\AudioService\rat.exe

so the RAT version which comes with "Access Grid 3.1 beta1" was running
(and crashing) instead of the one that comes with "Access Grid 3.0.2"

-k