[AG-TECH] Mac expert help needed 5/31

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed May 30 19:56:23 CDT 2007

Thanks Doug, you beat me to it but I already replied (you of course had much
more detail regarding the installation issue if AG was already on a
pre-intel mac and migrated you have to watch out for what Doug said). I was
traveling and my outbound was queued up (and flushed before I read this).

Well, Jeremy will know someone else has done it...

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.