[AG-TECH] Mac expert help needed 5/31

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed May 30 19:54:05 CDT 2007

Jeremy... Clarify? The built-in camera is on the MacBook and MacBook pros...
Not iBook.... Correct? And they aren't firewire. They're USB (built in, as
you said). Yes, they do work; however, if you've migrated an AG installation
from a laptop that was non-intel *with* AG installed to an intel-laptop
(Mac) then you will have to make sure you uninstall the AG installation and
re-install it... If you're installing it clean, no problem.

In anycase, I run the toolkit on a MacBook Pro and have done it on a iMac as
well (Intel) with the built in cameras. And tested briefly on a regular
MacBook (I think, should be the same USB Camera built in).

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.