[AG-TECH] Updated Access Grid node listings

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Mon May 28 19:18:59 CDT 2007

Dear Colleagues

This is just a quick email to inform you that there have been some
updates made to the Access Grid node listing.  You can now specify your
Access Grid nodes capabilities.  These being:

    * AGTK 2.4 Capable

    * AGTK 3.0 Capable

    * inSORS IG2 Capable

    * inSORS IG1 Capable

This information will provide viewers of your node listing with the
knowledge of the type of capabilities your AG node currently has.  This
may be vital when trying to locate a potential AG node for an AG
session.

See http://www.accessgrid.org/node/480 for an example.

For those nodes that have already registered, simply edit your node and
select the appropriate capabilities checkboxes.

Thanks for your time,
Jason.

P.S. For those nodes that I haven't transferred ownership to yet, please
contact me ASAP and I will transfer the node listing to you.  (You need
to have a registered account on www.accessgrid.org)

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Phone : 07 4930 9229

Patience is a virtue.