[AG-TECH] New TigerboardAG 3.1.10 Beta Available

Nguyen, Doc Lap dnguy6 at lsuhsc.edu
Sat May 12 13:35:48 CDT 2007

  Just in time for the AG Retreat, we have an updated TigerboardAG Beta version available at the Louisiana Biomedical Research Network website:

http://lbrn.lsu.edu/portal/staticpages/index.php?page=TigerboardAG-Beta <http://lbrn.lsu.edu/portal/staticpages/index.php?page=TigerboardAG-Beta>

  It fixes some minor bugs that you may or may not have encountered.  In addition, it includes multiple resolution options, ie. 1024x768 or 1280x768 or custom sizes, so that you can fit it into a projection screen.  Also, a new Presentation mode to view more of the slides, similar to PowerPoint's SlideShow option.  These features are in the Load -> Mode menu.

  If you are using the TigerboardServer, this package includes a more stable server and will only work with 3.1.10 clients due to the new multi-resolution coordinate system.  It also allows clients to quickly reconnect without quitting the application.

  This will be the version that I'll use at the retreat next week.  Hope to see you there!!

   Thanks.

   Doc Lap Nguyen

   LSU Health Sciences Center-New Orleans