[AG-TECH] Tigerboard Package updated - version 3.1.10 beta

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Fri May 11 10:05:05 CDT 2007

Just a quick note: Doc Nguyen is doing a short tutorial at the Access Grid
Retreat on Wednesday next week and he's updated the TigerboardAG package to
3.1.10 with several stability, bug issues, resolution issues, etc here:
http://lbrn.lsu.edu/portal/staticpages/index.php?page=TigerboardAG-Beta

He may still need to update the known issues/bugs section as we still have
one or two minor issues with it, but it's being used in production here in
Louisiana for meetings. So, it's much improved, particularly if you're using
the TigerboardAG Server itself which is how we use it.

If you are wanting/using this and want to keep upto date without my spamming
AGTech, subscribe here: http://lbrn.lsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/tigerboardag

Thanks, see a bunch of ya'll at the AG Retreat next week.

John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.