[AG-TECH] Jabber server

Kingdon Barrett kingdon at tuesdaystudios.com
Thu May 10 12:17:43 CDT 2007

I've run into that myself, not exactly a situation of being forced to use
Windows, but where it is actually the best environment for a certain
purpose.  In my experience, a VMWare instance with a handful of Linux and
BSD virtual hosts can turn any decently large-memory Windows machine into a
far more useful swiss army knife.  VMWare Server is free software (free as
in beer).

Not sure of your specific requirements, but you should be able to save
yourself the pain of compiling software written for unix in such unfamiliar
territory.

-Kingdon

--
Kingdon Barrett <kingdon at tuesdaystudios.com>
Tuesday Studios Main Office: 585-239-6035
Jabber ID: kingdon.barrett at xmpp.us