[AG-TECH] Jabber server

john langkals langkals at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu
Thu May 10 10:34:23 CDT 2007

Hello Eddy,

If you mean to install a jabber client to join in an AG jabber rooms, I use
the PSI Jabber client.

http://psi-im.org/download

I am sure others have good recommendations for a Jabber Server, but here is
a nice place to start.  I hope this helps.

http://www.jabber.org/software/servers.shtml

Thank you,

John

John Langkals