[AG-TECH] AG3 Bridge Problem [nclassified]

Kivshar, Boris (Contractor) Boris.Kivshar at dsto.defence.gov.au
Wed May 9 18:19:45 CDT 2007

Thank you for the explanation Andrew. :-)

We are on an incredibly secure & strict network, so that means we don't
have access to the outside world. Therefore we have to use our own
registry and even our own jabber server for the chat. All the networks
ports are open. I am thinking it may have something to do with our
bridge registry, as I can't see my bridge server as being in that list
at any point in time. I will keep playing around and hopefully I may get
a little bit closed to the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks for your help.

Boris