[AG-TECH] Bridge List Information "guid"

Beobkyun Kim trugens at gmail.com
Thu May 3 23:26:39 CDT 2007

Hi.

I've installed AGTK3 few days ago.
And I found that there are only 10 bridges in Bridge List from menu.
I have my own bridge server for AGTK3. But, I can't use it.

Can I use my own bridge server ?

To solve this problem, I've tried to investigate the source of AGTK3.

Firstly, I've changed the maximum number of bridges to be listed to 20 and
30 in "VenueClient.py".
But, my bridge server was not shown. It seems too far from ANL.

So, I chose another approach to solve it.
I found that bridge information is described by the class
"BridgeDescription".
I have all other information of "BridgeDescription" except "guid".
What "guid" means ? Its value was very complex like
"cb1bddf74e1d6e1beb7130c70b32794f".

How can I get this value for my bridge server ?
Can I make my bridge server work fine with this value ?

Beob Kyun Kim, KISTI