[AG-TECH] RGB capture card [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

charlie.reid at abs.gov.au charlie.reid at abs.gov.au
Thu May 3 21:31:37 CDT 2007

We are experimenting with a PhynxRGB VGA/RGB capture card without much luck
on our HP XW8400 dual XEON CPU running Windows XP Pro.  It uses a WDM
driver and is found as a video source by AG.  Other applications (such as
Windows Media Encoder) display the video fine but AccessGrid shows a bad
image, as if it is not interlaced properly or something.  AccessGrid
displays video from camera sources fine. Has anyone used one of these cards
or something similar?

(See attached file: snap1.jpg)

Multimedia and Online Learning team
Software Management