[AG-TECH] Node Listings on accessgrid.org

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 2 13:11:13 CDT 2007

With the addition of the node listings to the accessgrid.org site at

http://www.accessgrid.org/nodes

there are a number of changes that I'd like to point out:

- Nodes from the listings appear randomly on the front page.  These
are drawn from node listings that have images.  If you would like
your node listing to appear on the front page randomly, make sure
that it includes an image.

- The node listings were migrated from agcentral.org.  It is
recommended that you review your node listing and make sure
that it reflects current reality, as it may have become outdated
since it was originally posted on agcentral.

- The migrated node listings are currently owned by Jason Bell
(jbell).  To have ownership of the node listing for your institution
transferred to you, contact Jason (on the cc line).  You must own
the node listing in order to modify it.

- The full list of nodes can now be accessed either from a link on
the 'Featured Node' block on the front page, or from within the
Community section of the website.

If you have any questions about the node listings, please respond
to the list, or contact Jason or me directly.

Thanks,
Tom Uram