[AG-TECH] 4 x S-video capture?

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Tue Mar 27 19:13:10 CDT 2007

Derek,

Well...hmm... the Osprey 440 has "pins" for SVideo (documented in
the... documentation) on the card but i haven't seen a physical
adaptor/ports to S-Video to that block of pins to the back of the
card (and hadn't tried physically wiring to them myself). I use the
BNC outputs on the card....

-JQ

--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.