[AG-TECH] Osprey 100

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Tue Mar 20 12:29:27 CDT 2007

	I've found these cards to be very good 4 port (4 ports active at one
time).. and they cost around the same as the overpriced Osprey 100.. and
they actually have 4 BT878 chips on them (always good to count the chips)

PV-149 - 4 port video capture card.
http://store.bluecherry.net/4_port_video_capture_card_linux_120fps_bt878_p/pv-149.htm

	Normally it's $150 but it looks like they're taking $10 off that  at
the moment.
	Maybe you can return those Ospreys :>

	Derek

--