[AG-TECH] Unicast Bridge and VenueServer documentation for Fedora Core 6

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Mon Mar 19 21:43:29 CDT 2007

Dear colleagues

I have had numerous requests for documentation on how to configure a
Unicast Bridge and VenueServer on Fedora Core 6.

Therefore, I have quickly created some basic install guide which may
assist some of you.  These guide can be found under the "Access Grid
Installation Guide for Fedora Core 6" found at
http://www.accessgrid.org/node/401.  The newly created pages are:

*	Configuring a Unicast Bridge

*	Configuring a 2.x Venue Server

*	Configuring a 3.x Venue Server

If you have any questions, comments and or improvements, please don't
hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Phone : 07 4930 9229

Patience is a virtue.