[AG-TECH] Any Mac VNC Server Recommendations?

Thad Sze tsze at deas.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 12 10:49:10 CDT 2007

Hi John,

	The Apple Remote Desktop client that ships with OS X Jaguar and
higher is itself a VNC server. You can configure and turn it on in
System Preferences --> Sharing. Click on Apple Remote Desktop and
then Access Privileges to turn VNC service on.

Thad

On Mar 12, 2007, at 10:37 AM, john langkals wrote:

> Hello AG Tech,
>

> I am trying to locate an Apple Mac VNC Server program.  I looked at
> Chicken of the VNC but it looks to be only a client.  Are there any
> server recommendations?
>

> Thank you,
>

> John

Thaddeus Sze
Information Technology
Division of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Harvard University