[AG-TECH] building rat for AG3 on ubuntu edgy

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 8 14:12:26 CST 2007

Hi Brad,

A note on the zsi version.
The zsi 2.0 release had a bug in it.  You can use the zsi 2.0 branch
until there's another 2.0 release.  Here's the subversion line to check
out the code:
svn co
https://pywebsvcs.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pywebsvcs/branches/ZSI_v2_0_0
   zsi_2_0

The error you're getting:

 > ImportError: No module named AccessGrid.Toolkit

means python can't find the 3.0 "AccessGrid" or "AccessGrid.Toolkit"
module(s).  It is likely that your PYTHONPATH is not set correctly.  The
env-init.sh is supposed to set it.  You can do "echo ${PYTHONPATH}" to
see what its value is and then correct it.  If you need more help with
that part, let me know.

Yes, a debian/ubuntu package is definitely needed.  It's been worked on
but not finished.

If you have any more problems, please send mail.

Eric