[Sumover-tech] RE: [AG-TECH] Patched vic for incoming port?

Piers O'Hanlon p.ohanlon at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 20 09:12:31 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I've committed the patch for same port operation ( Try to match source
port to dest port before using ephemeral source port) to the SUMOVER
vic - it now also includes the Tcl noMulticastBind resource to allow
for not joining the multicast group - so vic would only send video and
not receive - useful in low bandwidth situations.

Piers.