[AG-TECH] Access Grid Documentation - Quick Guides

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Jun 13 18:42:09 CDT 2007

At the Access Grid Retreat, during the tutorial workshop, a couple of
quick-start guides were presented (and used) for the workshop that Cindy led
and that several folks assisted in (you all know who you were). Thanks to
Cindy Sievers for placing these into the documentation section of the AG
website to be found (instead of hidden somewhere under my name):

http://www.accessgrid.org/documentation

This section has several good documents, particularly for newer users. The
quick-start guides were written as one pagers for the workshop tutorial to
get single workstations/laptops quickly setup. I hope you find them useful:

Install Guides: AG 3 Quick Install Guide
User Guides: AG 3.0.2 OSX Quick Start Guide
User Guides: AG 3.0.2 Windows Quick Start Guide

There is a more comprehensive users guide there, etc. so please explore. If
you have any documentation to contribute...

Thanks,

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.