[AG-TECH] Access Grid 3.0.2-node setup wizard crashing

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 13 14:25:42 CDT 2007

Hi Sandeep:

Try looking in the NodeSetupWizard.log file, in

C:\Documents and Settings\<you>\Application Data\AccessGrid3\Logs.

If you don't see any evidence of the problem there, you can send the log
file along so we can look at it
to determine the problem.

Another thing you could do is try running the NodeSetupWizard.py from
the command line, to see
if errors are printed to the shell.

Tom