[AG-TECH] Access Grid 3.0.2-node setup wizard crashing

Sandeep Pandanaboyana sandeeppandanaboyana at uky.edu
Tue Jun 12 13:47:58 CDT 2007

Hi,

     I recently installed Access Grid 3.0.2 on two machines running windows xp. Now when I try to start the node setup wizard, the wizard starts and crashes up (I ran service manager on one machine and started the node setup wizard on the other). However, Access Grid 2.4 running on the two machines seems to be working fine and the node setup wizard doesn't crash up.

   Did anybody encounter the same problem and does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance
sandeep pandanboyana
CCS US