[AG-TECH] mounting camcorders on walls

gurcharan khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Wed Jun 6 14:45:53 CDT 2007

hi,

we're using cheap camcorders as input sources for vic and DVTS in several
AG installations we're constructing right now and i was wondering what the
best way mount these small camcorders was. making it secure is an additional
problem. there are general mounting brackets that have the threaded
screws to
go into the base of the camcorder. i think there are slip-in bases that
slide in and
out of tripod heads (too easy to remove?).

anyone have any experience or thoughts?

thanks,

-gurcharan

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory,
Center for the Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu
Http:  www.rit.edu/~gskpop