[AG-TECH] mac as multi-projection display system?

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 5 20:31:56 CDT 2007

thanks everyone for the replies on this.
i'm considering using a Mac Pro as the display machine in a two system
node, and i just wanted to find out more info on how the duallink display
cards are at driving more standard projectors and monitors.
if the Mac Pro can understand a TripleHead2Go without drivers then that's
great.

--fred