[AG-TECH] 500 Terabytes and growing ... issues

Jeffrey Miller jmille22 at nd.edu
Thu Jul 26 15:41:30 CDT 2007

Hello all,

Well. I tried. Seems that the software I used to convert our videocomera
composite input was set to its default..PAL M!   Made in China and that is
their default. Once I figured that out..then the InSORS camera config had to
be set to .264 VGA.  I got it all up around 11:45!   We DID record it so
I'll convert it and then post to the grid community.somehow?   Sorry. I have
this all configured now.so please don't ignore my next announcement.

Sorry.I tried.

Jeff

Jeffrey L. Miller

Videoconferencing Resources

Office of Information Technologies

University of Notre Dame

G016 ITC Building

Notre Dame, IN 46556

Office: 574-631-6850

Cell :574-261-1895

Polycom HDX : 129.74.58.27

Polycom PVX office: 129.74.58.127

jmille22 at nd.edu <mailto:129.74.58.176jmille22 at nd.edu>

"It's a privilege to work at Notre Dame."