[AG-TECH] Need help withthe XAP matchmaker

Shaila Parashar shaila at engr.colostate.edu
Fri Jul 20 16:18:13 CDT 2007

Hi

I'm moving my AG gear from a small conf. room to a big class room
environment and will FINALLY be making use of the Match Maker I've got
(ATI MM100). I'm a little unclear on the cabling that needs to happen
between it, the XAP and the audio pc. What cables plug into where? Any
help/ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Shaila

Shaila Parashar			e-mail:shaila at engr.colostate.edu
UNIX System Administrator	tel:- (970)-491-6555
Engineering Network Services
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1301