[AG-TECH] Audio Reflector room

Samuel Gundry sgundry at vpac.org
Tue Jul 17 06:03:15 CDT 2007

Hi Chris and Markus,

Thanks for the responses.  I cannot see the two entries of my own node
or the "APAG AudioReflector" node in Rat itself, when in the Audio
Reflector venue.

I turned off the firewall (I know, silly) and installed the audio
reflector controller app and received the following error:
> 17/07/2007 20:53:51 : Started
> 17/07/2007 20:54:12 : Failed contacting server (socket.error:(10060,
> 'Operation timted out'))
I adjusted the reflection delay and pressed apply but it still timed
out... It certainly seems like a firewall error of sorts, any ideas?
Might be my router, do I need to open a specific port?

The bars in Rat are moving up and down as I speak into the microphone,
but there is no bars in the listen section. Does this mean that my
microphone input is local for Rat,  but the server cannot be contacted
to listen to the sound?

Cheers,
Sam