[AG-TECH] AG 2.4 on a new Intel Mac

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 17:38:13 CST 2007

Good afternoon all, today was my first real problem with the 2.4
client. I was installing the 2.4 toolkit on a number of brand new
PowerBook Duo Core Mac laptops with 10.4.8. The installation went
fine, but the toolkit would never start. By using Terminal I was able
to get an error message when trying to run runag.sh:

dhcp-823-951:/Applications/AccessGridToolkit.app/Contents/MacOS
stevegraff$ ./runag.sh
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/Applications/AccessGridToolkit.app/Contents/Resources/bin/AGLauncher.py",
line 7, in ?
    import pyGlobus.ioc
ImportError:
dlopen(/Applications/AccessGridToolkit.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.3/site-packages/pyGlobus/ioc.so,
2): no suitable image found.  Did find:
        /Applications/AccessGridToolkit.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.3/site-packages/pyGlobus/ioc.so:
mach-o, but wrong architecture

Any ideas to the fix for this?

--
Jeremy