[AG-TECH] AGTK3.0.2 on Red Hat Enterprise Version 4

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Tue Jan 16 11:36:20 CST 2007

Paul Bonnett wrote:
> Does anyone have AG3 running on Red Hat Enterprise Version 4?
> I want to install a venue server on it specifically, and don't have much
> experience with Linux.

Yes.  WestGrid's main venueserver (AG2 currently) is running on RHEL4.  It's been a nice stable
venueserver for .  It's been a long time since I did the install so I can't remember what issues I
ran into; however I think the rpm's installed fine.  If I remember correctly, the compatible rpms
are Fedora Core 3 - but you may want to confirm with Doug Kosovic (the maintainer) on that.

Cheers,

Todd