[AG-TECH] Audio/RAT sound not (quite) working

Sam Gundry sgundry at vpac.org
Thu Jan 11 16:47:44 CST 2007

Hi Morris,

Thanks for the follow up. Unfortunately, I am using a Realtek High
Definition card... Although, subsequent posts suggest the card may work
with RAT 4.23 so I'll give that a go.

I'm currently using 3.2 :/

Cheers,
Sam

--
Centre for Computational Prototyping
Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing