[AG-TECH] broke my AG installation

Ismail Bhana i.m.bhana at reading.ac.uk
Wed Jan 10 03:18:29 CST 2007

Thanks Thomas, Daniel and Tom for the prompt replies. I followed Daniel
advice and removed the c:\documents and settings\<me>\application
data\accessgrid directory but what seems to be happening is that the
application exits before it even begins to write the logs (or even
create the directory again). If I run the client in Debug mode the
message I get is simply:

Thats all! This issue is more annoying than anything else, maybe its a
problem with the python installation. At the moment I'm running the
client in a virtual machine as a temporary solution, but I may have to
resort to a system restore or reinstall when I have time.

Thanks again to all,

Ismail