[AG-TECH] Realtek and rat crashing

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Thu Jan 11 14:54:31 CST 2007

	AGVCR is one app that uses it, but like Tom said it's not much of a
problem yet. If there's no site ID APP packet received, AGVCR will
attempt to match streams in the usual way by matching certain entries of
the RTCP data (like CNAME, NAME etc.)

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111