[AG-TECH] Winnov 4400 under linux

Mike Daley Mike.W.Daley at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Jan 5 04:08:54 CST 2007

We have tried to use this card under LINUX but as you say the device
appears but the card does not work. Winnov do not support LINUX. There
is one site with a driver but this does not work either with this card.

We finally got winnov 4400 working properly under XP. I'll try and dig
out the details.
I believe it was info from one of the Australian guys and possible Cindy
at Los Alamos that had a solution for windows.
Hope this is helpful
Mike