[AG-TECH] Re: Argonne AG3 Venue Server downtime

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 3 11:21:46 CST 2007

The Argonne AG3 server is operational again.  It is now running on a
different machine.  Please let us know (ag-info at mcs.anl.gov) if you
encounter any problems.

Additional upgrades to this machine are planned for the near future.
Any required downtime will be announced to the list in advance.

Tom Uram