[AG-TECH] AccessGrid install Automation

Chris Kendrick kendrick at vpac.org
Tue Jan 2 17:01:55 CST 2007

Hi Jason

I have done a rough job of scripting the process that does work (for me)
"http://www.vpac.org/twiki/bin/view/Members/AccessGrid"

I have a few ideas on improving the process so others may use it
(Including making the scripts respectable, they are very ugly at the
moment).  But alas, other non AG work calls.

Yep, Did a FC6 kickstart CD, details under the above URL.  yum update
and AG installation/configuration are done in a extra script for now.

Chris Kendrick
VPAC