[AG-TECH] Problem to use Vic with QuikBridge

Eddy Diaz edd-diaz at uniandes.edu.co
Mon Feb 19 14:59:46 CST 2007

I have a server AG2.4 in https://ag-mox.uniandes.edu.co:8000/Venues/default
and two Bridge servers running for a venue, the first running in the same
server and another in https://imagine1.uniandes.edu.co.
Behind my University vic and rat works fine in mode unicast and multicast,
the nodes can see and hear to each other, but when a client outside the
University connects to the Bridges, Rat works fine but the Vic have a
problem, I can see the video transmitted by the outside node, but the
another client can't see my video.

its an example of the Config file of the bridge.

[BridgeServer]
name= Uniandes Bridge
location = Bogota -Colombia
qbexec = /usr/bin/QuickBridge
BRIDGESERVER = Uniandes
portMin = 39900
portMax = 40000

[ttps://ag-mox.uniandes.edu.co:8000/Venues/default]
type = Venue

The firewall is configurated for acept conections to this ports:

8000/TCP
8002/TCP
8004/TCP
8006/TCP
39900-40000/UDP

Multicast is only in the University.

Eddy Johel Diaz edd-diaz at uniandes.edu.co

Estudiante de Maestría  Murcia en Ingeniería de Sistemas y computación

Asistente graduado del Grupo IMAGINE Universidad de los Andes

Carrera 1 N° 18A-10 Bloque W, Bogotá, Colombia

Laboratorio de Informática Gráfica Teléfono: +57(1) 339 4949 Extensión 3462