[AG-TECH] Listing Venue Server addresses

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Thu Feb 15 11:16:46 CST 2007

	Hi,

	I'm in the process of creating my 'mirrored' venue servers, having
gathered some addresses (with Andrew Rowley's help I knew what to ask
the network guys for :))
	One question.. in creating the address/port assignments I made myself a
spreadsheet to keep it all straight, but is there a way to get the venue
server to dump a list of the configuration of each venue it has for name
and audio/video host/port. Then anomalies could easily be spotted and I
can compare outputs of both venue servers to make sure they match.
	While talking about the venue management tool it would be nice to be
able to restrict it to a single IP address for multicast (and just let
it dynamically assign ports). As it is, the mask only allows for 0-31,
where I need '32' in order to lock it down as such. I was given two
addresses but they do not fit within one /31 CIDR range (of course :>).
	When entering in static addresses, can we have the default TTL be 127?
either filled in automatically or assumed when 0/blank is entered.
	Well, I've rambled on enough about wish-list stuff ;)

	Thanks,

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111