[AG-TECH] Installing AG2.4 and AG3.0 on the machine

Sam Gundry sgundry at vpac.org
Mon Feb 12 23:33:37 CST 2007

Hi,

I've installed AccessGrid 2.4 onto a machine with AccessGrid 3.0.  AG2.4
works fine, however, when I try to connect to a Virtual Venue in AG3.0,
the client software locks up - I've tried connecting to multiple venues.

Will installing AG2.4 after AG3.0 break the latter? Will installing
AG2.4 first followed by AG3.0 avoid any issues? Or is it best to install
just one version on the one machine?

Thanks,
Sam
--
Centre for Computational Prototyping
Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing