[AG-TECH] Video Producer Service fails to start

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 12 11:10:27 CST 2007

Mike:

I'm able to reproduce that problem with the VideoProducerService and
the AudioService.  It comes down to a bad check in the service code,
where it wants to start the service even though it doesn't have any
stream information.  The error is certainly misleading, but it is
harmless.  Does everything function fine once you enter a Venue?

We'll silence the misleading error in the code.

Tom