[AG-TECH] macbook pro video (vic) troubles

Matthew Clarkson mwclarks at ucalgary.ca
Tue Feb 6 15:33:50 CST 2007

I'm have 2 of the newer macbook pro's (core 2 duo) which are causing me
video problems.  These are both being run off a unicast network and
using a bridge for the connection.
I can configure the the hardware and software which runs properly
locally.  However I can't view other peoples video in vic (I
can hear and see them in rat, but their video does not show up in vic).
I have tried using a single VideoService like most of my other personal
nodes, but this only displays the capture source, I have then setup both
VideoConumerService & VideoProducerService, but the VideoConsumerService
instance of vic stays blank.  It is only when I remove
VideoConsumerService from my node that the VideoProducerService displays
all offsite video streams, which I then have to unmute to view.  This
setup is, however, not stable and does not work all the time.
Has anyone else experienced any problems similar to this, and if so, is
there a solution to it at this time?

--
Matthew Clarkson
Netera Alliance Inc.