[AG-TECH] windows sound card woes

George Estes gestes at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 2 08:52:23 CST 2007

   In testing the M-Audio FireWire Audiophile worked great for us.  We haven't used it for extended periods of time yet though.  I'm also testing the M-Audio USB Audiophile.  We're trying these external devices because all of a sudden I can't find a suitable server board with onboard audio that doesn't have the Realtek chip.  And Realtek seems to not play well with the current AG version of RAT.  Although the Realtek chip works fine with the latest UCL RAT.

George